Mhow (Hindi: ) is a cantonment in the Indore District in Madhya Pradesh, India. It is located 23 kilometres (14mi) south of Indore city towards Mumbai on the Mumbai-Agra Road. The town was renamed as Dr Ambedkar Nagar in 2003, by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. This cantonment town was founded in 1818 by John Malcolm as a result of the Treaty of Mandsaur between the English and the Holkars who ruled Indore. John Malcolm's forces had defeated the Holkars at the Battle of Mahidpur in 1818. It was after this battle that the capital of the Holkars shifted from the town of Maheshwar on the banks of the Narmada to Indore. Mhow used to be the headquarters of the 5th (Mhow) Division of the Southern Command during the British Raj. Today this small town is associated with the Indian Army and with B. R. Ambedkar, a political leader who was born here. Mhow was a meter gauge railway district headquarter during the British Raj and even after 1947. The irony is that Mhow still has no broad...
|ASMAA CREATION||UGF - 38, SUDARSHAN COMPLEX, SECTOR 1, PITHAMPUR|
|Indore||Shop number 4A, Upper ground floor, The Grace Mall, Madhumilan Square, RNT Marg Indore - 452001|
|Indore Ab Road||Nikita Appartment Plot No. 3 R. K. Puram Colony AB Road Indore 452008|
|MAA PITAMBRA TELECOM||86, SANVID NAGAR, KANADIA ROAD, INDORE 452001|
|Prince Enterprses||Goshalla Kalakhet Near hotel neelam mandsour 473331|
|TANVEER SAMPURN COLLECTION||1111 chota bazar Mhow 453441|