Operators in Tadepalligudem



Choose a operator in Tadepalligudem and we will show you the plans, topups, ratecutters and recharges that they have...



4g Plans


Airtel
Idea
Jio

Datacard Plans


BSNL
Jio JioFi

Tablet / ipad Plans


Dsl Plans


Cable Plans


Wifi / wireless broadband Plans


Fiber Plans


Browse TADEPALLIGUDEM Plans, Packs, Rate Cutters, Vouchers and Topups




About Tadepalligudem

Tadepalligudem is a town and a municipality in Andhra Pradesh, India. It is situated in the middle of West Godavari District, nearly 50km from the district headquarters, Eluru. It is a rapidly growing business town in the lap of nature, surrounded by beautiful fields and canals. Tadepalligudem is growing rapidly in the field of education in godavari districts. It is the hub of West Godavari district which is renowned as the 'Annapurna of Andhra Pradesh'. West Godavari is the second thickly populated region after Hyderabad with around 500 people per km. Tadepalligudem is located at 165000N 813000E / 16.8333N 81.5000E / 16.8333; 81.5000. It has an average elevation of 34 meters . Distances to other Cities As of 2001 India census, Tadepalligudem has a population of 102,303. Males constitute 49% of the population and females makeup for the remaining 51%. Tadepalligudem has an average literacy rate of 65%,(which is higher than the national...



Tadepalligudem is in Andhra Pradesh & Telengana telecom region.


Important Cities close to TADEPALLIGUDEM :

Tirupathi , Kadapa , Nellore , Chittoor , Putturu , Chandoor , Khammam , Mahabubnagar , Sangareddy , Tadipatri , Adilabad , Dharmavaram , Giddalur , Gooty , Huzurabad



Providers with 3G coverage in TADEPALLIGUDEM :

Idea, Vodafone


Mobile recharge and Datacard dealers near Tadepalligudem


Name Address
My Idea Store Dr no 11-1-14 , R C C BUILDING ,0PP--N K GROUNDS ,BHEEMAVARAM ROAD - 534102
Idea Store Dr no 11-1-14 , R C C BUILDING ,0PP.N K GROUNDS ,BHEEMAVARAM ROAD - 534102
Rajamundry 46-9-22, Vadrevu Towers, Danavai Pet, Near Nandam Ganiraju Centre, Rajahmundhry - 533103
Sai Sri Enterprises # 1/4/4, Govt. Hospital Road, Amalapuram, East Godavari
Amma Communications #9-294/2, Main Road, Beside Central BOI, Dowlaiswaram, Rajahmundry Rural
Jai Communications Dealer M.R. AJAY KUMAR, JAI COMMUNICATIONS ,D NO 5-3-82/4,MENTE VARI THOTA ,BHIMAVARAM , W.G.DT - 534201
Kakinada 20-1-10,Main road,Beside S.R.M.T,Kakinada-533001
Lakshmi Communications D NO 33-7-8 , SURYALAYAM STREET , TANUKU ,W.G.D.T - PIN CODE -534211
LAKSHMI PRAVALLIKA COMMUNICATIONS D no 29-5-5/1,Jayasree theatre road ,opp Nagadevi theatre ,Rajahmundry Pin -533103
SREE COMMUNICATIONS SHOP NO 4, OPP GOVT HOSPAITAL , NAGAVALLI VARI STREET , TANUKU, W.G.D.T- PIN -534211
Sri Aruna Communications #3-1-8, BPC Bunk, Near Sub Station, Nidadavolu, West Godavari
Sri Aurudra Communications SHOP NO 5&6, SAI SIDESWARA COMPLEX ,JUBLI ROAD ,TADEPALLIGUDEM -534101
Sri Devi Communication D NO:36-25-23/2,SAPPAVARI STREET,INNISPETA,RAJAHMUNDRY-533101
Airtel Express D NO : 1/47/10/5, K.N. ROAD, GILLAGUDEM CENTRE, TADEPALLIGUDEM, WEST GODAVARI
Venkata Surya Vasavi Communications Dr no 11-1-14 , R C C BUILDING ,0PP.N K GROUNDS ,BHEEMAVARAM ROAD - 534102
Venkata Surya Vasavi Communications Dr no 11-1-14 , R C C BUILDING ,0PP.N K GROUNDS ,BHEEMAVARAM ROAD - 534102